Sunday, December 7, 2008

Breakfast With Santa


Yesterday, I went with my friend Lynn to her nephews' school for Breakfast with Santa. We were volunteer elves to take the photos, although most parents and grandparents brought their own cameras.

We gave ourselves elf nicknames. Lynn's was Booger and mine was Depression. It was 7:30 in the morning -- we found everything funny.

The party was quite the todo! Breakfast included sausage and pancakes. Besides visiting with Santa, there were booths with many other things for the children to do. There was also a live reindeer that the children could pet. Lynn knocked a few children out of the way to take this picture of me and the reindeer. I decided to forego sitting on Santa's lap. Even he couldn't handle my wish list this year.

2 comments:

janis said...

How Fun! I am so glad you and Booger got to do this. Why isn't she in the picture? I noticed the reindeer is staring at you... look at a close up.

Anonymous said...

Tis the season for everyone to find their inner booger.