Thursday, December 4, 2008

"L" is for .....

I'm in turmoil and the other night I thought it was funny to make the loser symbol across my forehead. One of my besties thought it was appropriate to pinch me in response. It hurt but she made her point. She is probably the only person I would allow to get away with this.

Making that "L" across your forehead is not necessarily a bad thing.

"L" is for:

Love. Past, present and future.
Loss. What was and what could have been.
Laughter. If you don't experience belly laughter on a regular basis, you should live with my oldies for a while.
Leaving. Sometimes you just have to go.

3 comments:

janis said...

I am sorry I hurt you. You looked shocked & near tears (it does hurt!). But you are far from a loser & I will pinch you again & again till you STOP calling yourself that!
Remember: Ive been around for you, been up & down for you...

janis said...

ps..When I pinched you, I am pretty sure the "L" stood for LOSER because you said "LOSER", not Love, Laughter, Leaving, or Loss. Don't be changing the rules on me. I will look mean if people misunderstand & think I am pinching you for these Ls.

Sheri Riley said...

I did say "Loser," not one of the other words.