Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Easy Corrections

Although I love all sorts of notebooks, pens and various office supplies, I have an obsession with white-out pens. I have them in every handbag, every briefcase, and every room in my home. Forget the American Express card, I never leave home without a white-out pen.

The husband learned years ago that this is my favorite stocking stuffer.

I was recently at the BMV, filling out forms for the oldies. I checked the wrong box. With the white-out pen, POOF! it's corrected. The lady in line behind me asked to borrow it. I always hope to do the crossword puzzle without it but I have it on stand-by.

I'm also developing a bizarre affinity for the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if regrets, past mistakes and areas of your life that aren't working could be corrected with the white-out pen or the magic eraser?

No comments: