Monday, September 29, 2008

Music People


Jan gave me a few photos the other day. Everyone kids me that my love of music came from this marriage -- this band guy. Truthfully, he has enhanced it but the seeds were sown long ago.

Country music love started with my father and being trapped with his music preference. (Parents always get to pick the music -- a rule I now embrace.)

While perusing these photos, I noticed we are always surrounded by music posters and
rock & roll logos we burned into our lofts. (I also noticed that I am constantly draping myself across someone but we'll discuss that later.)

I have no idea what we were doing in this photo but I am absolutely sure there was music in the background.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Rich was having a glass of milk. Neat picture. Patsy

Sandy said...

I think Rich still looks the same.
He has not aged a bit.
Sandy

janis said...

Ronnie is the milk drinker. And that is only in the morning. I am sure that wasn't milk in Rich's cup. We always drank Tab!
This is one of my favorite pictures, don't let me forget you have them Sher, I never scanned them. Well, "Time for Me To Fly!".

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sandy--- what a nice comment--- ditto back to you!

Kim told me about this post today. She was not sure where it was taken. That was our dorm room at Purdue. Kirk did that artwork on the loft. He gave in and put Styx down even though he was a diehard Zeplan fan-- which he did a great job of inscribing thier logo on the east end of that bed.

As you can tell by the pitcher of beer by Kirk-- that was not milk in our glasses.

By the way--- that couch was from Grandma Love which followed me to IU and ended up retired and left on the porch of the house at IU we rented my senior year.

Keep these great pictures coming--- Thanks Jan for sharing this--- we need to get together and go thru all these pics sometime. I never took or kept many pics from that time in our life so is fun to see them again.

Thanks,


Rich