Friday, May 18, 2007

Funny People

I love a good sense of humor. The husband cracks me up, which has often saved us from killing each other. My parents have an amazing sense of humor. My friends are all very funny. Isn't laughter good for the soul?

The oldies do not get my humor. They're kind but they look at me like I'm nuts. (Maybe I am.)

My mother and I can embarrass a crowd. If we find something funny, we go from giggling to screeching. There is no in-between. Oh well.

Let's all have more laughter in our lives.

2 comments:

Pam Summers Lee said...

Having been out of the Country for over a month, I just found out about this blog. I find it a humorous, but the messages express how you are trying to deal with a stressful situation. What a great way to express your thoughts and feelings at any given moment. It is a wonderful tool to get rid of aggressions and to freely express whatever and whenever. I applaud you for taking this on even though it may not be a big hit to everyone! You've started your own little journal........YOU GO GIRL!!

Kookaberry said...

I totally agree with your comments regarding laughter and funny people. Our world has far too many people that take themselves far too seriously...I enjoy your blogs.