Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Garanimals

Do you remember Garanimals? It was a clothing line that helped children learn to dress themselves yet still match. A top with a monkey tag could be paired with shorts or pants with a monkey tag. I have no idea if this product still exists but I thought it was brilliant.

Yesterday I went to the bank and the grocery store. Some adult people in this town need Garanimals.

I fantasize about Garanimal tags with the X through it. That would mean: Never wear this again!

Since I work from home, I am guilty of choosing comfort over fashion. When I leave home, I try to step it up a notch but I often fall into my rut. Black pants and white t-shirt. White pants and black t-shirt. Jeans and a black or white t-shirt. Adding kicky shoes or accessories is about as far as I go.

I was meant to live in New York.

1 comment:

janis said...

so true! When I get lazy and wear something I "only wear at home" to the store or gas station, that is when I run into someone I haven't seen in years. Always look your best, cause you never know.

You were meant to live here, just inspire Hoosiers to dress nicer!