Sunday, July 20, 2008

The iPod Switch-Out

We (the husband and I) spend an inordinate amount of time on our patio. This is our favorite time of year. He likes to tell me about his golf game; I like to make gagging noises. Music is always involved.

We have a new competition and it doesn't involve the crossword puzzle.

We laugh and sing along. Then, one of us will go in the house for something and come back to find a different iPod on the speaker system. His is loaded with Santana and other songs I'm bored with. Mine is loaded with country songs. He gets annoyed.

We struggle over the remote.

Many years ago, before we were married, we had a dinner party. A guest walked through our home and asked, "Is that yours or Dan's" We had already merged so I found this offensive but we laugh about it today.

The iPod speaker system is mine.

No comments: