Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thieves

A couple of times in college, I was called "Thief of Hearts" or the less desirable nickname, "Maneater." This cracks me up because I was neither.

Friday, during what should have been a pleasant and low-key celebration of Independence Day, my friend had her window smashed and her purse stolen. Nowhere is safe these days.

Thieves are cowards. I don't own a gun but if I did, I might plant myself in the parking lot and shoot bullets at their feet. "Dance Thief! Dance!"

Then I might put some fireworks in various orifices and light them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you have a bullet!
HB

janis said...

I would LOVE to take shooting lessons with you! That would be so cool!!!! Lets go talk to Don!

Anonymous said...

I can see you as a "Heartbreaker"--hair blowing and those skinny legs-wow!!!