Sunday, August 17, 2008

Texting

I am a dinosaur. I try to keep up with technology and then I get overwhelmed. I am so far behind the times it becomes absurd. I think I'm really hip (no one says that anymore, do they?) that I know how to blog and post comments.

Yesterday, the baby showed me how to send and receive text messages. I don't know all the lingo or shortcuts but now I'm a mad woman on a mission. I also (half way/sort of) learned how to program my phone.

My iTunes library had lots of duplicates so I worked on cleaning that up. It was definitely a techie day. Several of my friends will be relieved that I am trying to catch up with the times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri, I have no clue my self. My 17 yr old son last month, no lie, had 13,223 text messages on his phone. He was watching TV the other night and punching on his phone at the same time. Crazy stuff. That will stop now that school has started. Good luck figuring it out. H. Boy

janis said...

S~ I am soooooo proud of you! Thank you for sending me the texts! U R 2 cool! lol
D~ that is a bit much! My girls didn't have that many for the month TOGETHER! Wow!

janis said...

Please get rid of that d*mn WORD VERIFACATION that I have to pass to make a comment! I hate it & it messes with me! Make it go away!!!
especially the wavy letters that are squished together! I feel like typing WTF every time!