Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yee Haw! Going to the Fair!

My mother and I were having a conversation the other night and trying to compare calendars so we could book our date at the Indiana State Fair. We're both slightly overbooked (it makes us sound important but we're not.) Finally she said, "Well we might have to skip it this year."

Whoa Doggies! Skip the Fair? I don't think so.

My aunt is visiting from Utah and she is going with us. My other aunt has cleared her schedule so we can have a girl day. (If my Florida aunt could be here, it would be complete.)

We're going tomorrow. I overuse this word but I am officially giddy. We all have our tickets. I have instructed one of my aunts that I will not acknowledge her or stand next to her if she wears a fanny pack. My aunts tolerate me and my quirks but hey, I tolerate theirs.

The husband does not do the Fair. It doesn't matter to me; he would just get on my nerves. My mother and I have it down.

No comments: