Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How Are You Celebrating?

I'd hate for anyone to miss out on an opportunity to recognize a cause or fail to celebrate an occasion.

It's Digestive Disease Week.

I know this because my mother works in health care. She works in gastrointestinal things, or in layman's terms: butts and guts.

Many of my friends work in health care. After I stopped laughing, I took a short poll. No one was aware of this particular cause. One of my friends said, "OK, now we've gone too far."

I thought we had passed that line a long time ago.

Happy Digestive Disease Week!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

You are a bit early--it's not until next week--but thanks for the recognition.
Love,
Mom

cecily crossman said...

Call your cousin and ask her about Digestive Disease Week. I just had a call from her son who said, "I'm home sick today...my tummy hu'ts. Turns out all of them have the "24 hr digestive disease." Maybe they could do a commercial for DDW.

janis said...

I bought some Dannon's "Activa" today at the store. Does that count for celebrating?