Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Big Girl Panties

Every once in a while, some negative comments come on the blog. They usually have to do with me being self-involved. Guilty. Last time I checked, this is the only life I get and if I'm not involved in myself, who's going to be?

The comments don't bother me. I like it that someone has bothered to read the blog and disagree. It does crack me up when the troops rally in my defense.

Like the saying goes, "Put on your Big Girl Panties and Deal with It." I do.

If you live a life with no fears and no worries, we do not occupy the same planet.

If you've never had an evil thought or lashed out with mean words, you are better than I.

If you are interested in a glimpse of an ordinary life that deals with aging, children, marriage, childhood and various topical issues, please keep reading.

If you are living in some Utopia, you might want to Google "Saints" or "Eden" or "Perfection." I'm sure there are blogs for you people. I hope you will still read this one to see how the rest of us live.

2 comments:

janis said...

you wear panties? JK!!!!
love you

cecily crossman said...

Glad you're feeling strong and have your sense of humor.

The husband's been on my mind.