Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pressed Jeans

There was a period where pressed jeans were "in." Probably the 70s.

Now jeans run the gamut from skinny to "in the hood" look. The husband and I both own many pairs of jeans. I have a huge bias about men in pressed jeans. I think they look stupid. I think it shouts, "I'm trying too hard."

This is a running joke with us. I do laundry and smooth them out. I hang them up. The husband comments, "There isn't a crease in them."

There won't be unless he follows the breadcrumbs to the ironing board or the dry cleaners.

1 comment:

janis said...

I never liked those pressed jeans look. I know am just happy to have a pair of jeans that fit. I miss the old fits. Now they are all too low or too high on the hips. Also they have gotten much tighter in the thigh. I am sure it's not me...