Thursday, October 30, 2008

Clean Up on Aisle Four

When you're in the grocery store and you hear over the loud speaker, "Clean up in aisle four," you probably think it's some toddler running wild. No. It's probably me.

I'm renaming my life. I'm Aisle Four.

I used to be organized but now a clean-up is needed. I've got to stop looking for vital information on scraps of paper.

I've got to clean up my attitude. Right now, people are avoiding Aisle Four.

I've got to gain some weight. (I know that is irritating to those of you who struggle with losing pounds. Trust me, a struggle is a struggle on either end of the spectrum.)

I've got to declutter this house. Aisle four has permeated every room. I used to blame a lot of this on the oldies but lately the husband has developed a bizarre attachment to the shredder and I'm shuffling little scraps of paper from room to room. Truthfully, I don't mind. It makes me think of the oldies. But I tend to run around with a broom or a vacuum.

1 comment:

janis said...

If you are aisle 4, I must be aisle 5. I'm with you Baby!