Sunday, October 12, 2008

Quips and Quotes

With due respect, I will not use any names. But I fell asleep last night thinking of someone saying:


"That was the night he got her pregnant."
"They were nice enough to cuff me in front."
"I jumped off that roof."
"I never used the fire extinguisher, I was just in the car."
"Now I have to pay for that hair."
"The eastside girl came out and I was not taking any more."
"I punched you in the stomach."

I hope the children of that neighborhood and the grandchildren who visit regularly have a safe and healthy childhood. I also hope they get to experience the magic.

1 comment:

janis said...

Don't forget,
"Now, let me explain.." and my favorite:
"JAN, Get Down!"

tooo funny! no need to explain anyone that didn't get that.

I love you and thanks for adding good memories yesterday.