Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sheri's World

Occasionally, I get opinionated. (Isn't that why we were given a brain?)

Sometimes I do this in social situations. The husband tempers it by commenting, "We're in Sheri's World."

Sheri's World is a wonderful place. There are some gray areas , but not a lot. People are nice in Sheri's World. No one yells. Everyone owns a dog. We sing a lot. We don't have birds. Manners are mandatory. Everyone has a friend.

We used to have this weekly round table discussion with some friends. It was usually politics or something in the news. I miss it. In Sheri's World, we like opinions. I learn a lot.

Sheri's World is a lot like Mayberry in the Andy Griffith Show. Instead of Mayberry, I'll change the name of Sheri's World to Sherberry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri's World also includes lots of shoes, books, and black clothing items.

Anonymous said...

I think I could live in Sherberry! Sounds like a really nice place. I'll bring my dog.