Sunday, June 24, 2007

Turn it Up!

My current favorite country music song is "Ladies Love Country Boys" by Trace Adkins. My favorite line is:
"She's riding in the middle of the pick-up truck, singing Lynard Skynard,
yelling Turn it Up."

I'm very quirky about my stuff. Stay out of my office. Stay out of my closet. Stay out of my car. The husband and I ran an errand together the other night. This happens about once every 5 years. I offered for him to drive my car. (Stupid!) He started adjusting the seat, mirrors, etc. I got edgy. When he started to mess with the radio, I calmly informed him that he was about to lose a few fingers. He is not a fan of country music but I'm working on it.

To get me back, he rolled down all of the windows and drove through town screaming, "I'm driving the beemer and I'm listening to country music. Turn it up!"


No comments: