Monday, August 13, 2007

In Search of ...

Once again, I am in awe of the oldies. When she has a mission, she dresses him up. props him in the car and heads off. They have lived in this city for a little less than two years, (20 months and 19 days,) but she is like a heat-seeking missile. She will find it. I've lived here my entire life and she's constantly sharing some discovery that I have never heard of. It can be the perfect summer outfit or the freshest fruit -- it's out there and she will bring it home.

I'm in search of a few things:
1. Jeans that are age-appropriate, flattering and don't cost $150.
2. Reading glasses and sun glass readers that don't make me look like a dork.
3. The perfect skin cream.
4. New clients that will treat my business with the same respect as I will treat theirs.
5. An organizational system that's easy and actually works.
6. Plastic surgery results without surgery.
7. The magic pill that keeps the dog's spirit but makes her well behaved.
8. A full night's sleep.

The oldies may not leave the house very often but when they do, she usually accomplishes her goal. Maybe I'll give her my list and see what happens.

1 comment:

cecily crossman said...

Yes, give her a potential client list and see what happens.