Monday, August 27, 2007

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh!

This started out as a story about girly expressions. I still say, "Whoops!" I still wave my hands and say, "Oh my Gosh or Oooh, Oooh!"

Then, I started thinking about other expressions. Yes, I do curse a little more often than necessary. The husband often points out that certain descriptive words (let your imagine flow,) only have one syllable and I've somehow turned these into three or four syllables. That causes the big words to come out.

Girlfriends have threatened to tie down my hands. Everyone is convinced that I could not have a conversation or make an argument without throwing my arms around. I've knocked over a lot of drinks and accessories trying to make my point.

Tonight, I sat outside for a bit with the oldies. The puppy got a little too close to the Unabomber and he started flapping his hands and saying, "Oooh, Oooh!"

No comments: