Thursday, October 11, 2007

Without A Net

I like knowing how to reach people. I can become a little obsessive.

When the oldies are here, I call my/our doctor at least twice a week. (He tolerates me.)

I don't have a lot of legal issues but I like knowing that I can walk next door and get my attorney's advice.

The husband is my sounding board and my touchstone. I need his opinion, even if I don't agree.

The husband is on a trip this week. I have no problem with that. But, he's going with my doctor and my attorney. Some business; some golf.

You know how the president and the vice president are not allowed to travel together? Heirs to the throne are not allowed to be on the same plane (although Princess Diana broke this rule.)

I don't think the husband, my attorney and my physician should leave me like this. The oldies will roll in and I'll be left without my support network.

But, I have faith. If disaster strikes, the girlfriends will save me.

The good news is I have ALL of their cell phone numbers.

No comments: