Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Peanut Butter Kisses

Baking is not my thing. I leave that to my mother. Thankfully, she shares her goodies with us and the oldies. But, I used to occasionally make those peanut butter cookies with the Hershey's Kiss in the middle. I don't know if they have an official name but I always call them, "Peanut Butter Kisses."

Gabby, the dog in our house, has a Kong. If you're not familiar with this toy, you probably don't own a big dog. You can stuff it with anything but the manufacturer would prefer you buy their specific treats for it. I do that sometimes. Other times, I cram generic puppy biscuits in it just to keep her occupied.

Her favorite is when I put some peanut butter in it. After the Kong is empty, 65 pounds of sloppy fur plops on my lap and attempts to thank me for the treat.

It's peanut butter kisses on an entirely different level. This is the kind of stuff that makes the husband crazy.

No comments: