Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wandering and Wondering

I'm wandering through the house -- picking up wrappings and trying my best to tidy up. While I'm wandering I'm also wondering.

The oldies are in Texas. I'm just enough of an egomaniac that I'm sure they need me. I'm wondering...

The daughter is on a plane. Beyond the prayers for a safe trip, I wonder about her life. She's happy and we're thrilled. But, there are lots of decisions in her future.

The baby is headed back to college in a few days. I wander through his bedroom and then I wonder ... Have we put too much pressure on this child?

The husband keeps me in the loop but he is stressed. I wonder if I'm making it better or worse.

I wonder about friends. Do they need my help? Am I failing them?

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You are not failing anyone....let go of that thought. Is anyone failing you?

Love,
Mom