Monday, January 7, 2008

Cursing In My Mind

The husband left on a business trip this morning. I convinced him that he should not cancel the trip. Although I gripe about it, I can handle Hangdog's requests.

The doctor just called and the mother-in-law is ready to be released from the hospital. Not because she's well but because Medicare only covers XX number of days. Through my magical powers of persuasion, I've bought myself one more day. Still, the phrase that is going through my mind is "F*** me!"

Silly me, I was trying to do a little paper work this morning. I jumped out of my skin when Hangdog came up behind me and announced he was ready for breakfast. Take off the writing hat; put on the short-order cook hat and the pharmacist cap. Guess what phrase is going through my mind?

I'm not just cursing. I'm cursed.

No comments: