Wednesday, January 23, 2008

They Come in Threes

My grandmother was very superstitious. (Bird in the house -- someone is going to die, don't walk under a ladder, etc.)

She was a big believer that death came in threes. It could be three Hollywood celebrities or three people you know.

I am not superstitious. But, within the last 3 (THREE) weeks, our dear friend and neighbor lost his mom, our dear friend lost his dad and we lost the Belle.

Is she tapping me on the shoulder or throwing a boulder?

1 comment:

janis said...

My Mom has always said the same thing about they come in threes. I try hard not to be superstitious but I do think about it every time someone I know passes. This morning I got word that an Aunt passed. She was 101, lived a wonderful life. But I keep thinking..1- Eve, 2- Velma, 3-...