Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Some Tips about Dying



I'm learning a lot. Here are a few tips:

Die in the city where your burial plot is located.
Let people know your history, especially dates.
Let people know your wishes, i.e. service or no service, closed casket or open, religious preferences.
Let people know your songs or quotes or the bible passages you would like included, if any.
Let people know where the relevant papers are kept.
Let people know what you would like to be buried in.
Give people great memories, like this one of the Belle, in her kicky shoes, standing by the piano.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I love that picture. I think the date on the picture is wrong, because I know that was taken at Tyler's graduation party this past summer. It warms my heart to see this picture.

janis said...

It is a great picture. I remember those shoes & teasing Eva about how my girls would love them. Very young & hip! Never mind your age, health conditions, etc. You gotta have kicky shoes.
ps...Sandy, you know that Sheri has never set the date on her camera, that date appeared because the button got pushed & Sher probraly didnt know it :)

Anonymous said...

Just to show you how much attention I pay to details I read the date as 1/1/2008. My thought was that she was having that much fun on New Years day and then passed away so soon. It is a really neat picture. Patsy

Anonymous said...

I remember the day I seen her walking in those shoes. My first thought was, what a cool, hip lady. Second thought was, please don't fall. I told her to be careful in those. My last good memory with Eve, was the day she returned home from shopping. She had bags of clothes. She tried on 3or 4 outfits and pranced,tuurning throughout the house. She was on cloud 9 that day. What a beautiful women.