Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wacky Houseboy

I was supposed to be in Arizona this week. You know what they say about "the best laid plans..."

When I scheduled my trip, I made reservations for the dog to go to puppy camp. Yes, it's a kennel but it sounds more fun if you call it camp. Then, the death of the mother-in-law, changes in schedules, changes in flights, and so on. So, we'll be off to Mississippi with Hangdog in tow. I asked Houseboy if he would take the dog to camp.

No, he won't. He's taking our maniacal, frenzied, jumping and opinionated dog to his house. I tried to talk him out of it. I even said, "I cannot be responsible if she eats your sofa." He's doing it anyway. I told the husband of this plan and he said, "Is he crazy?"

I think Houseboy's wife likes me but after this weekend, she may not speak to me again.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You are so lucky to have houseboy. What a great guy. Gabby may not want to come back home.