Thursday, March 6, 2008

3:00 AM

Last night I shot out of bed at 3:00 AM. I had a great idea for a project I am involved with. This might seem a little odd but I wasn't sleeping anyway.

Something has re-fired in my brain. Instead of worrying about someone falling, what we're having for dinner, the next auto accident, I've begun to settle back into the brain cells that click for me. I'm proud of my conduct with the oldies -- remember we still have Hangdog -- but it's sort of fun to reclaim my space, my brain, my marriage, the children and my goals. I pretended it wasn't true but I existed on autopilot for a while.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Shari! Patsy

Anonymous said...

Mom please! For the love of God it's SHERI not shAri. You've known her all her life.

I still love you though!

Kim

Sandy said...

Kim,

I'm laughing out loud at your comment. Sheri doesn't care how you spell her name, as long as you read her blog.

Sandy

janis said...

Sheri also loves the comments, I agree with Patsy...Welcome Back!

Anonymous said...

I promise I will never do it again. But you know I probably will. Sorry. Patsy