Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Well Conditioned

Although I work out, my body could not be defined as well conditioned. Gabby, the maniac dog, is definitely not well conditioned. The husband is concerned about the condition of his golf game.

When I'm in a hurry, I love the shampoo and conditioner in one. Just a simple step and you're done. This morning I was drying my hair and I couldn't figure out why it was so gummy. Apparently it doesn't come very clean if you grab the bottle of conditioner instead of the two-in-one product.

This is not the first time I've made this mistake. I'm going to have to investigate reading glasses for the shower.

But my hair is well conditioned.

1 comment:

janis said...

That could be your million dollar invention! I know I could use a pair! I swear everything and everyone is using smaller fonts. Last week the Indpls Star newspaper had a little note saying, "your eyes are not playing tricks, we have changed our type to a smaller font". Thank you for making me feel older! I am canceling my subscription (since I can't read it anymore!).