Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ah, Sunshine!

My mood is lightened already. Blue skies and ample sunshine have a restorative power for me.

Nothing has changed at home. And yes, I still feel guilty for being away while Hangdog is facing major surjery on Friday. But, as everyone has explained (numerous times) to me, there is nothing I can do.

So, I will head out for a walk in the sunshine. I will go to the beach with my friends. Later we'll play corny games and watch a movie;

I will eat my way through tons of fresh seafood. I will steal quiet time with a book.

The disasters will still be waiting for me when I get home so for now I'm going to soak up every moment I can. And, I'm going to bask in the sunshine.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I hope you can find some peace as you walk on the beach. I always feel closer to God when I see the ocean and am reminded that He is the one who is in control. Please get your much-needed R&R.
Love,
Mom

janis said...

Yea! Sher gets sunshine! And sand between your toes! Breathe it all in. Enjoy. Listen to the waves & let it calm you.