Friday, March 7, 2008

The Plot for The Pill

As I suspected, Hangdog has not broken his hip. There's nothing wrong with him that wasn't already wrong before the fall. What does Oliver Stone have over me? I know a conspiracy when I see one.

After conferring with the nurse and the x-ray technician, I spoke with Hangdog. I tried to be the little reporter:
What made you fall? (I turned around too fast and got dizzy.)
Why were you up in the middle of the night? (I heard a ruckus in the hallway.)
Who was around? (No one. There's never anyone around.)

Those people in the hallway must have vanished into thin air.

This conversation was a little like talking to the maniac dog. There's some barking but no one is making progress.

He wants to be drugged. If that means throwing himself on the ground for attention, he'll do it. He's doing a different conspiracy now:

Me: Pop, your x-rays look fine. Thankfully you didn't break anything.
Hangdog: Yeah, that's what they say.

Where is Oliver Stone when I need him? Forget JFK -- let's make a movie out of oldies and their conspiracies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting, but dumb.