Sunday, March 23, 2008

Supplies are Dwindling

I've just done a visual sweep of the garage, pantry and basement. We are in trouble. We are down to:
2 lbs. of butter
72 Ziploc bags
150 trash bags
4 gigantic rolls of aluminum foil
18 bars of soap
2 rolls of paper towels
We have no eggs, no oatmeal and no grits. No longer are there 7 or 8 rolls of toilet paper in every bathroom. The Belle would take me aside for a little attitude adjustment and then she would prop Hangdog in the car and go shopping.

2 comments:

cecily crossman said...

Oh, you're making me miss Ken. I'm down to my last dozen bars of Yardley soap.

Anonymous said...

Our internet has been down since Thursday so I havent' been able to read the blogs. I hope you do carry on with this as it makes me laugh, cry and think about life. You're great at this and I think it makes a difference. Take care, Kim
P.S. Tell Dan Happy Birthday!