Saturday, March 8, 2008

Eyesight and Hearing

The husband continues to play in a band. After 25+ years, it has taken its toll on his hearing. My hearing is fine, but admittedly, selective.

Hangdog has extremely limited vision, like shadows or nothing. However, it seems to come and go conveniently.

My vision is changing but I am quite the little girl scout. There are usually two pairs of glasses on my head and many others within reach. I am prepared.

The good news about all this aging stuff is that the husband can't hear everything I say under my breath. If I wait until he's taken his contacts out and then get undressed, I figure I'm being viewed through a fuzzy filter. Not a bad deal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I with the whole world had a fuzzy filter. We're getting ready to go to Fla. on spring brk. and being from Ind. I'm feeling very pasty wht. and the age thing is creedping up (not feeling as good in a bathing suit any more). Anyway, it's all about having fun with the boys and us (Eric, Grandma, Grandpa and Myself)....