Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How about that NY Gov?

I wish the Belle and I were sitting at my kitchen table. She would have much to say about the allegations of the governor of NY involved in this high-priced call girl sting. As I'm watching the news, I can actually hear her in my head.

I'm always amazed at the wife standing stoically by his side. Do they practice this in the mirror? I cannot imagine. It's one thing to have a disaster in your marriage. It's another situation when you are a public figure.

By the way, can you show me a marriage that hasn't been through disasters? The idea of it being all over the web and the media makes my skin crawl. The Belle would be appalled.

2 comments:

cecily crossman said...

Having lived a public life I can tell you that presenting a united front goes with the territory.

janis said...

I can't believe all this attention that the prostitute is getting. A record deal? PLEASE!!! Kristen's 15 minutes of fame is over. She is still just a WHORE! She just got paid way too much for it. I am so sick of hearing about her. What is this attention telling our young women? That look, this 22 yr old got paid thousands of dollars & she is getting all this attention too! Ghee... I am sure Mrs.Spitzer & her family are distressed enough without the hearing more about the whore.