Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Getting Some ZZZZs

The husband and I are not good sleepers. He stays up much later than I do but I usually get up much earlier than he does.

Since the Belle died, we seem to have exhausted our minds and bodies. I believe it's normal for your body to say, "ENOUGH!"

This morning I rolled over and said, "Oh My Gosh! It's 8:30!" For people who usually get up between 5:00 AM and 6:00 AM, this was a little bizarre. We both feel as if we've been hit by a train. Sleep never comes easily to me but in the past week, it's been very therapeutic.

It's not just any train. We've been hit by the Midnight Express.

1 comment:

janis said...

Your minds as well as the bodies have had a bit of overload! It is good that you actually slept in till 8:30. In a way you have been hit by a train. It is too bad the trip to Camp Big Sal's wasn't this next week instead of last week. You need to consider some serious down time. Relax my dear friend, you never know when the next train will come.