Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A License

It's amazing how many things you are supposed to hold a license.

My dog has a license. I have no idea why or what it could possibly be used for.
I've been married more than once. I got a license.
I have a driver's licence. Ok, makes sense.
I did a bartending gig a few months ago; I now have a bartender's license.
I don't have a permit/license to carry a gun (and I do not have a gun) but that's another thing you need to get a license.
My dad has a fishing license.

Here are a few things that I wish you had to obtain a license:
Adopt a pet
Become a parent
Get a divorce
Shoot off fireworks

I could go out tomorrow and I could adopt a pet, shoot off fireworks, buy a gun and have a baby (ok, that's a stretch.) All of my licenses are in order.

No comments: