Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Visiting

Big Daddy and I had a date tonight. We visited Hangdog in the Home. He is still adjusting but we came loaded with candy and stuff for his little dorm frig. I mentioned that today is my father's birthday so I suggested he visit his father and I would go visit mine. To his credit, he said, "Let's do both."

After a visit with hangdog, the husband is in a funny mood. This is a good match with my parents.

We had brownies and coffee. We shared stories, some laughs and some gossip. But my parents are way too healthy and sane for Big Daddy. On the way home he asked me, "Isn't there a hospital, a hospice or an orphanage we need to stop by?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheri, Thanks for the great memories. I still tell people about working at that jewelry stand and piercing peoples ears at 15 years old. People must have been crazy to let us do that. Keep up the good work, I really enjoy your blog. I'm glad things are getting somewhat back to normal. Kim
ps; tell your dad Happy Birthday!