Tuesday, July 17, 2007

High Maintenance

Big Daddy and I squabble about this. He accuses me of being high maintenance. I guess I am but as I regularly point out -- I take care of my own maintenance.

In my mind, the husband is high maintenance. And, I'm the one who usually does it. Dry cleaning -- check. Laundry -- check. Coffee and other stock items -- check.

We both agree that the oldies are high maintenance and yet, we get some weird satisfaction out of debating who does more for them.

I try not to keep score. If I get really annoyed, I go get my nails done.

2 comments:

Frankie C. said...

Hello there. I love your blog - you write beautifully! Your life doesn't sound bad either. I know what you mean about those guys you still blush over - i call mine the "might-have-beens"

Frances

Anonymous said...

Sheri you are the most high maintenance friend I have. High maintenance with a capitol HM!!

But I still love you.

A