Friday, July 20, 2007

Movie Line Answers

These are good in numerous situations. My Aunt Cess tells the story of telling someone in her church that she was going to have to "take him to the mattress." Ooops. For those of you who asked about the previous post (Movie Lines -- July 18, 2007,) here are the answers:


I love you more than my luggage. Steel Magnolias

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. Gone with the Wind

Take it to the mattress. The Godfather

Here's Johnny! The Shining

Greed is good. Wall Street

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love me. Notting Hill

See ya Hubbell. The Way We Were

It was magic. Sleepless in Seattle

Winter would be cold with no warm memories. An Affair to Remember

I'll think about that tomorrow. Gone with the Wind

You can't handle the truth. A Few Good Men


Now, we should all get off the computer and go watch an old movie.

1 comment:

cecily crossman said...

I've seen every one of these movies but didn't know all of the quotes. "An Affair to Remember" surprises me. I thought I knew every line. (Don't look at me like that. If you can paint I can walk.")